Corporate Health Cash Plan
- A low-cost health insurance scheme to claim money back on everyday healthcare costs, such as dental and optical care and therapy treatments. This includes physiotherapy, osteopathy and acupuncture.
- Benefits payable in the event of surgery, or personal injury.
- Access to GP consultation 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
COMING SOON – Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Helps individuals deal with personal problems that might impact their work life, health or well-being. EAP generally includes 24/7 access to assessment, counselling and referral services for employees and their immediate family.
- A free online health and wellbeing resource, designed to help you lead a healthier, balanced lifestyle.
- The site contains information, factsheets and interactive tools – such as a personal trainer and diet diary – to help you with exercise, diet, and stress management.
Occupational Health Service
- Keeping individuals fit for duty through a range of health advice and assessments.
- Supporting individual’s recovery from injury or illness, offering in-house provision of physiotherapy or counselling.
Wide range of Salary Sacrifice Schemes
- Savings on Home Technology Purchase – Computers, Tablets and Smart TV’s
- Savings on Mobile Phone Purchase – handsets from Apple, Samsung and Sony
Corporate Savings on Retail, Leisure & Restaurants redeemable online
- Over 8,500 different offers and discounts to provide savings and discounts on over 80% of a typical spend; including supermarket shopping, high street shopping, DIY and home entertainment.
- High street discounts – employee discount scheme with up to 15% discount at over 130,000 UK stores
- Cinema discounts – access to discounts on all ticket types at 480+ UK cinemas
- Leisure discounts – major savings on leisure time, with up to 53% off family days out and discounts at many popular restaurant chains
- Redeemable by Vouchers, re-loadable cards, online voucher codes, cash-back, and digital scan codes.
- Accessible from any mobile device.
COMING SOON – Charitable Volunteering
- Offering paid time off to volunteer their services for good causes.
- Voluntary donations to support causes through convenient payroll deductions.
Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Saving working parents up to £900 per year through a Government-approved, tax-efficient way of paying for childcare.
- Provides an opportunity for individuals to give their best at work and at home, who are not able to work full time, or who need to adjust their working pattern.
Family Friendly Leave
- Generous time off with pay (and no pay) for Maternity, Paternity and Adoption.
Corporate Travel Scheme – Transport for West Midlands
- Savings of up to £36 per month through a Corporate scheme with payments made through convenient payroll deductions.
- Spread the cost of the ticket over a 12 month period, with payments made through convenient payroll deductions.
New IMPROVED – Cycle2Work Scheme
- Promoting healthier journeys to work with savings of up to 42% on a new bike and cycle safety accessories.
- Offering access to over 2,500 bike outlets nationwide from major chains to single independent outlets, offering the best possible choice. Follow this link for more information on the Cycle2Work scheme.
New – Car Scheme
- Offering corporate rates and tax efficiency on a brand new car.
- Just add fuel – don’t have to worry about the hassles and extra expense of running a car (including insurance, breakdown recovery and mot).
New Car Parking – Season Ticket Loans
- Savings of up to 42% on annual car parking at work
- Spread the cost of a season ticket over a 12 month period, with payments made through convenient payroll deductions.
Generous Annual Leave, plus public holidays
- 22 days for Officers and 24 days for Staff (plus 8 days BH)
COMING SOON – Annual Leave Trading
- Opportunity to sacrifice part of salary in for additional days leave.
Discounted Travel Agency
- Access to an exclusive travel agency means commission free travel with typically 50% greater savings on all aspects of travel means £100s can be saved on one trip.
- Generous contributions to individuals pension plans.
Long Service Award
- A scheme for recognising long, distinguished and meritorious service.
- Eligible to receive a medal or award, for good character and conduct.
- To recognise, outstanding performance and/or bravery by police officers, staff, partner agency colleagues and members of the public.
- To acknowledge individual and/or team contributions.
COMING SOON – Total Reward Statements
- To provide an understanding of the benefits inhave and highlight all the investments made to them.
COMING SOON – Recognition Scheme
- A simple yet effective scheme to show appreciation for contribution.
- Recognise excellent performance and individual achievements.
- A simple “well done” or “thank you”.
- Acknowledging individuals with positive behaviours and rewarding those who make a difference to the business.
Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers
Stonewall top 100 Employers 2016